Thread: Data Usage (My GHL) - GHL Doser 2.1

Default Data Usage (My GHL) - GHL Doser 2.1

I have 6 GHL doser 2.1 that I would like to connect to the internet. My location does not allow me to use a standard Wifi network. In order to connect it to the internet, I will have to use the phone network via a sim card inserted in a modem. My question is, would you have an idea of the amount of data I would need per month to connect the 6 GHL Dosers I have?

Unfortunately we do not have exact numbers as it will vary depending on the amount of stored settings.

The best way to limit data usage is to only use myGHL when you actually need to view data or make adjustments.

Additionally to what Vinny recommended, using GHL Connect on Android or iOS is really efficient regarding bandwith;
    For example, Dashboard view consumes only a few kilobytes between page refreshes and should be usable also with GPRS.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.