Thread: Manually Switch my Mitras

Default Manually Switch my Mitras

Hello all,

I have two Mitras LX7206 and they work great, the P4 is switching them on in time and the light is dimming in the early ours of the evening. But when i have visitors they always ask to switch on the lights and see the corals and fish. But... is there an easy way to switch on and off the Mitras without disturbing the program...

Thanks Guys..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnwvanEck View Post
    Hello all,

I have two Mitras LX7206 and they work great, the P4 is switching them on in time and the light is dimming in the early ours of the evening. But when i have visitors they always ask to switch on the lights and see the corals and fish. But... is there an easy way to switch on and off the Mitras without disturbing the program...

Thanks Guys..
    I use a maintanence program when I want to show off the tank. Thats the easiest way I found to have a custom triggerable showoff-light.

Same problem for me, it's been years that I use a "Maintenance" for that with the following disadvantages:
    -> Brutal and non-progressive change that stresses animals
    -> Cut off most alarms and therefore risk of doing stupiditys ...

GHL announced a few years ago that it was planned enlightenment scenes but it never came.