Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Profilux 3x restarting

Default Profilux 3x restarting

Hello guys
    I have a problem with my profilux 3 computer, it keeps restartin on and on
    when I power it up it does all the tests and when the fish goes to the left, it is restarting

Can you help me in any way?
    Thanks a lot

Does-it happen when all cables and expansions cards are removed, with just power cable?

Had anything changed in your setup? Is the 12v power supply still being used?

Please take a look at the green light on the power supply and let us know if it is solid green or flashing.

Yes it happens with all the cables removed! I have no green light on my 12v power supply
    It happend when I pluged the led driver of my Mitras light bar into the socket
    Can I make a hard reset of the computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash4x4 View Post
    Yes it happens with all the cables removed! I have no green light on my 12v power supply
    It happend when I pluged the led driver of my Mitras light bar into the socket
    Can I make a hard reset of the computer?
    If its no light maybe the power supply is broken. You can hard reset the P3 with the emergency update. That would reset the device completely so have a backup. Instructions is found in the download section.

No problem with the power on profilux, it is starting but after it boots, it is restarting. There, on the power source is no led, no light

Here is a movie of it
    https://youtu.be/f6b9QITLJPM

Here is a movie of it
    https://youtu.be/f6b9QITLJPM
    Seem to me like a defect power supply. Did you try to hard reset it?

I read the instructions on reflashing, but I can not download de file . Zip. It says 404 not found.
    I saw that inside the case there is a button called Reset, how can I use it?

I read the instructions on reflashing, but I can not download de file . Zip. It says 404 not found.
    I saw that inside the case there is a button called Reset, how can I use it?
    Here is the flashing tool: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...cy-flash-tool/

If you use USB just follow the last part of the guide. Set the jumper correctly, start the flashing, then press the reset button when the application ask and wait for it to finish.