Thread: Doser 1 push button switches

Default Doser 1 push button switches

Today I've noticed that push buttons on pumps 1 and 2 on my 4 pump doser not working. Corresponding LED also not works and motor does not run. I've opened doser and
    noticed that salt somehow accumulated on lower contact of button and "eated" copper connector. Salt invaded switch that much that inside housing there was a green deposit which prevented
    switch to come down. Does someone can give me info where I can purchase replacement push buttons? It would be crazy to discard doser for couple of plastic buttons which doesn't work.

Anyone knows?

Hi there,

Due to the age of this model dosing pump, the front board is no longer being produced. A typical replacement would involve swapping out the whole front board as individual push buttons are not sold by us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi there,

Due to the age of this model dosing pump, the front board is no longer being produced. A typical replacement would involve swapping out the whole front board as individual push buttons are not sold by us.
    Can you give me at least information which model of button and from which manufacturer was, I would try to source it through electronic market?

Quote Originally Posted by nebojsar View Post
    Can you give me at least information which model of button and from which manufacturer was, I would try to source it through electronic market?
    I found the model, which was used. Model is Jietong PBS-18b. Can be purchased at online electronic retailers for less than 1 euro per piece. You can close/lock the thread