Thread: PH How to?

Default PH How to?

I have my new P4 and I have updated to latest firmware and connected to wifi no problems.

My question is how do I calibrate the PH probe... the manual only refers to following on screen instructions. I don't have any on screen instructions. When I go to Probes/sensor controls I the attached image.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do and the instructions are not really helping me out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

this is currently only possible on the device itself. Please use the keys on the device and navigate through the menu on the display to "Sensor settings->pH-value 1->Calibration".
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

To add to Thilo's post, make sure that the probe is activated - SENSOR ACTIVE

That is how you will get the calibration option to show on the P4 itself.

Not sure if we can link to other sites here, but this thread on R2R by Ditto explains this very well. Starting at post #20
    https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sw.../#post-3903444

And another one (maybe more complete) starting at post #45
    https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/st...3#post-3566405

Once you figure out where it's at it's very simple.
    Last edited by WWIIIREEF; 31.01.2018 at 20:53.

Thank you all!