Thread: PLM-pH/Redox-Cond Sensor Inputs

Default PLM-pH/Redox-Cond Sensor Inputs

I have a Profilux 3 with this card in.
    What ports are the Ph and Con? I take it the port on the bottom when the card is inseted into the profilux is the ph port, the one where the connection stick out a bit more?

Do i need to do anything special when pluggin in a ph prope on these ports? becaus i dont see any changes in the values when i add a ph prope to the unit. If i move the ph prope to the ph port, that is built in it works just fine.

Also i can see the card just fine in GHL COntrol center, under system.

manual:
    Manual_PLM-pHRedCond_2015-12-10.pdf
    maybe you have to enable the sensors in question
    of course you need to calibrate
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I havent tried to calibrate it yet, but it should change it value when i connect the prope no matter what. The sensor should be active. I just wanted to be sure before i tried something else, that i wasent missong something simple.

Udklip.JPG
    Udklip2.JPG

Not necessarily. If the calibration values are far off you see no change.
    Please calibrate and watch what the displayed ADC value does during calibration. It should change and be different for both calibration steps.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.