Thread: KH Director support in the app

Default KH Director support in the app

Hello everybody,

currently I'm working on KH Director support for our GHL Connect App. We will release a corresponding app update as soon as possible.

Here are a few pictures of the current status:
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-05 um 16.00.57.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-01-05 um 16.01.02.png
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Very excited to recieve the kh director and nice to see the progress on the app! I see there is a number for the water sample dosing pump, does this mean we will be able to take samples and get results from multiple sources? ie. Different tanks/systems? I assume we could have a y fitting before going into the kh director to pull samples from 2 different doser heads. Possibly with check valves on each line?

That would be awesome if it's built into the software! Looking forward to receiving mine! Thanks for all the hard eork!

Ha! This ist just a new idea! Maybe possible, but then we have to think what we do with controlling several tanks ...

The several pumps you see is for CONTROLLING the KH value, see the details in the manual on our download page.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Ha! This ist just a new idea! Maybe possible, but then we have to think what we do with controlling several tanks ...

The several pumps you see is for CONTROLLING the KH value, see the details in the manual on our download page.
    Ah yes, I read over the manual last night and realized this to be the case! Sorry, I'm kinda putting the cart before the horse here as we need to first get the kh director in our hands and setup correctly for a single tank! Maybe a possibility for the future to think about for guys with multiple setups, or frag growouts! Of course it would require another doser head for sample and yet another for controlling alk, but for some this could be a serious benefit.

Don't want to get too ahead of myself, looking forward to getting the kh director in and on my main display very soon! First things first ��