Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.0.5, P3 6.31 and P4 7.09

Ausrufezeichen GHL Control Center 1.1.0.5, P3 6.31 and P4 7.09

From now on there is a large update:

- GCC 1.1.0.5
    includes:
    - P3 6.31
    - P4 7.09

The update is necessary to be able to use the GHL Doser Maxi as slave on a P3 or P4.
    GHL Doser Maxi Standalone could already be used with 1.1.0.4
    Also included are some new features and enhancements for GHL Doser.

!!!IMPORTANT!!
    Yesterday there was a short time GCC version 1.1.0.5 in the download area with potentially problematic firmware 6.31 / 7.09

During extensive testing in our systems we found no problems. Nevertheless, there was a problem with a customer with the Powerbar control.
    After receiving the report, we immediately took the download from our server and started the investigation.
    With the help of the parameter file of the customer we were able to quickly find the problem and to fix it.

-> since just now (29. Dec. 2017 / 11:00) there is a NEW version GCC 1.1.0.5 which contains fixed versions 6.31 / 7.09 (firmware date 29. Dec. 2017)
    If you are among the few who downloaded the version yesterday and have updated P3 or P4 firmware then please update to the new firmware version of today.

Sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately, the tests had shown no problems here.

Generally to the updates
    Actually, I had planned to make a huge update for GHL Doser Maxi AND with KHD support. But as some customers now need the new software for the GHL Doser Maxi and I wanted to do some fine-tuning on the KHD software, there is now this interim update.
    That means: For KHD GCC 1.1.0.6 as well as for P4 firmware 7.10 and P3 firmware 6.32 will be necessary - comes as soon as possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

This update include so i can update my exbox 2 with the p4?

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

no, as said I had to release this update due to our GHL Doser Maxi customers earlier than originally planned - comes in 7.10
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok thx for the info

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

For those of us who are waiting for the KH director to arrive, should we wait for when 7.10 comes or do we have to sequentially update the firmware?

If you don't have a Maxi the 7.09 update is not needed.

Once the 7.10 version is released, you can just update to that version in one shot. That way, you'll have both support for the Maxi and KHD.

roger that! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Going Deep View Post
    For those of us who are waiting for the KH director to arrive, should we wait for when 7.10 comes or do we have to sequentially update the firmware?
    you can always update in one step from any version to any version

and yes, the KHD requires 7.10 which will be released today!

Hi,

No news for PL3?
    I received my KH Director but can't use it without firmware update.

Thank

I am finishing it right now! we didn't forget our P3 customers, comes ASAP!