Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot assign PAB for Maxi doser

Default Cannot assign PAB for Maxi doser

Hello
    I cannot get my new Maxi doser to assign to my system, the doser is plugged in the connect lights are lit and the logo is blue, however when I click the assign devices button i can see the correct serial number, but the description is blank, for my other devices it says doser 2:1 etc. If I then check the tick box and continue, it disconnects as usual, then upon reconnecting the device is not assigned and in my list. I’ve been around this loop several times I’m in the new 1.03 gcc and 7.08 firmware. Am I doing some stupid or is there an issue? Hope you can help

Hello
    You need the latest version of GCC
    New in V1.1.0.4:

Support for GHL Doser Maxi

regards Pit

Thank you for answering, now i have a problem, v.04 is beta software and I wont use beta software, a new product should be able to be used without having to use developmental software, it might mess my whole system up and I’m not good enough on computers to risk running into problems. GHL will you guarantee me that v.04 software is fully safe and you take responsibility for any issues that may or may not arise from downloading it?

Can I understand
    GCC is only the"user interface" for Profilux. All functions and settings are supplied by the firmware of the Profilux.
    If something doesn't work, you still have the previous version. This remains fully functional even after the update.
    You need this beta to control the doser maxi. The firmware of the Profilux will not be changed during the installation of the GCC.

regards Pit

The only change from 03 to 04 is the function for the doser Maxi. the rest remains the same.
    Changelog:

New in V1.1.0.4:

Support for GHL Doser Maxi added

New in V1.1.0.3:

Bugfixes: Configuration of PAB devices + edit dosing schedule

Several improvements

New in V1.1.0.0:

ProfiLux 4: New graphs in GCC and myGHL, emails showing values and states (token evaluation), bugfix for certain email adresses, with new firmware V7.08 (included)

ProfiLux 4 & Mitras LX7: WiFi firmware V6407 included, performance improved
    Last edited by PIWAWT; 24.12.2017 at 21:01. Reason: The only change from 03 to 04 ............

Aah I see, I understand now, thank you.

The GCC update worked and I could assign the Maxi doser, and the description in the PAB device drop down is correct, However when it’s assigned and reconnected to gcc It’s icon in assigned devises is for the touch device I have the doser PAB cable connected to and unfortunately it says it needs a firmware update that I have tried but it didn’t work. I’m going to stop fiddling now until after Xmas.. I need a bottle of red wine now.... thanks for trying to help.

Then cheers, enjoy it.

I’ll post again in a few days asking for solutions to get the doser firmware to work. Merry Xmas.

Hi,

Can you please post a screenshot of the current FW that is on the Doser Maxi?

Hi Vinny
    Here u go show screen pics, this is how the doser looks after assigning, is you can see it has the icon of the touch it’s pab cable is attached to and as you can see I cannot configure the doser as the only button that works is the firmware update.
    53CE58C8-B771-4279-9711-9CB7A9216E46.jpg
    Cheers Paul