Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: false email alert

Default false email alert

For the second time i had a false alert for level and temp. Any ideas what could cause that??

I have similar issue problem too. Whether i got this false alarm, the temperature shown is always 40C.

Some more details please.
    Device, firmware, etc.

In general:
    - always use the newest firmware
    - the digital temp. might be affected by electromagnetic interferences, make sure the probe and cable are not nearby a potential source of electromagnetic noise (ballasts, power supplies, motors, cables etc.)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

i have p4, firmware 7.08. wifi 6512. The probes are new. i have an extension cord for each sensors. I will check for interference.

each alert is level + temp

i checked for interference, didn't find any. I again received an temp + level alarm... Any advise would be appreciated.

I also have P4, with 7.08 firmware and 6512 Wifi Module. The probes are all new, and without any extension.

This is what i received when this problem happened:
    -----------
    Temperature 1 : 40.0C
    pH-value 1 : 8.12pH
    Redox 1 : 412mV
    Conduct.(S) 1 : 37.3mS

Levelcontrol 1 : +
    Levelcontrol 2 : + 2
    ----------

The Temperature 1 (40.0C) and the Levelcontrol 1 ("+") are always the same value. The Conductive value dropped to 37-38 (not a fixed value). No obvious trend on the PH and the Redox value.

I checked the firmware, only after 10 subsequent failed transmissions a wrong temp. (here: 40°) can occur

I am quite sure that there are interference problems. Please test without extension.
    @Kartyse: Show us a picture where we can see the temp probe and the cable to it

PS: please let us not mix here too many topics. I see no relation between the level inputs (are the really errors or just correct readings?) and the cond. probe (why do you have 38mS? please check if this value is shown in "normal operation)
    if there are issues with other sensors than temp please open new threads
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I get the same thing about once a week. I am not using any extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I checked the firmware, only after 10 subsequent failed transmissions a wrong temp. (here: 40°) can occur

I am quite sure that there are interference problems. Please test without extension.

PS: please let us not mix here too many topics. I see no relation between the level inputs (are the really errors or just correct readings?) and the cond. probe (why do you have 38mS? please check if this value is shown in "normal operation)
    i dont want to mixte things but the false alarms happens always temp+level. Last time i was there and everything was normal. For me it never shows temp 40, just temp and level alarm. I have to try it without the extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post

Matthias, this is the location of the probes.
    probes.jpg