Thread: Sensor Issues with Profilux 3.1T EX

Default Sensor Issues with Profilux 3.1T EX

My profilux was disconnected and packed away for 6 months. I've recently tried to setup the controller up again, but the temperature and conductivity probes seem to be displaying incorrect values. Temperature will show 96F and Conductivity will show 0.0mv.

I tried updating the firmware to 6.29. Any suggestions? Both probes did dry out. Could the temperature probe went bad?

I know it sounds silly but be sure plugs are “plug” in properly to the back of the P3 and be sure they are plugged into the right holes.
    Don’t that mistake before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Make sure probes are connected to the correct ports
    - Make sure probes are set to "Sensor Active"
    - Calibrate your Conductivity probe using the correct solutions

Sensor active is selected for each of the sensors. I have checked how the sensors are connected and tried using the calibration fluid. The sensor readings do not seem to change on the probes. I also connected the redox sensor and its only reads -827 mv. I'm not sure what to do now

No change in the probe values even when they are moved into the calibration solutions?
    Please disable these probes, save settings, enable, save settings then try again.

So I disabled all the probes, saved the settings, then enable the probes. Conduct and Redox did not move at all. Conduct =0 and Redox = -827. The temp probe value changed by 2 degrees to 95.2 F, actual tank temp is 74F.

is there service center in the us? or do I have to replace the profilux controller?