Thread: GHL Doser 2.1 vs GHLDoser Maxi?

Default GHL Doser 2.1 vs GHLDoser Maxi?

Hi

I cant seen to figure out the difference between the GHL Doser 2.1 and GHL doser Maxi? apart form one comes with 2 dosers pumps and the other configurable with 4.

I want to dose about 40-80mL of vinegar in a whole day and possibly other substances to control alkalinity/magnesium/calcium. But right now I will be starting with vinegar dosing only, so was wondering which doser would be advisable to purchase. The doser 2.1 seems to be better suited to my needs as i can configure 4 pumps apart from that I don't know much else.

Also am I correct to assume that I can add more pumps to doser 2.1 if I buy one with only 2 pumps to begin with?

could someone provide some help please, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Hi
    The Doser Maxi has a higher flow rate (up to 320 ml/min) than the 2. x Doser. The Doser 2. x is the right one for your applications. You can take the version with 2 pumps. The Doser 2. x can easily be upgraded with an upgrade kit.

regards Pit

INFO: With a Profilux 3/4 the slave version of the Doser2. x is sufficient.
    Last edited by PIWAWT; 02.12.2017 at 14:59. Reason: Info

As mentioned above, each have different max flow rates hence the different size motors.

thanks you gents for your help. I have put my order through and looking forward to setting up my vodka dosing on GHL Doser 2.1

I do have one question that I can't seem to find awnser for. I want to dose vinegar just not sure what kind of tubing I need and what diameter or thickness or what type of material of tubing I need to buy so that it fits the GHL doser 2.1 .

Thank you

It is best to use a real!! silicone tube with an inner diameter of 4mm (4/6)