Thread: Mitras LX7 Models

Default Mitras LX7 Models

Hi GHL Team,

I read the description of Mitras LX 7000 Series with great interest. I understood that there are two versions available LX7000 for freshwater and LX7200 for Marine Water.
    If I want to buy one I choose either model 7006 or 7206 and the number 6 stands for six clusters.
    Its also been written that there are 72 high-power LED in 6 clusters models. Is it possible that in future there are models like 7004 ,7204 with four clusters etc.(as I read between the lines).

Just for curiosity,
    Timo

Hello Timo,
    At the moment we are producing Mitras LX with 6 clusters. As soon as we plan changes we will publish this on our platforms.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Marc,
    Thanks for the answer.So perhaps we'll see it in the future...
    Timo