Thread: New GHL Connect APP problems

Default New GHL Connect APP problems

Yesterday I saw the post on R2R and I downloaded the new app. Got it connected to my GHL Stand Alone 2.1 and can see my dosing pumps. I'm on Firmware 1.24 I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and can connect and see my dosing pump and each head but when I select one to view dosing schedule, it just hangs and says Please wait with a spinning icon. Any idea on how I can fix this problem. Thank you.
    Last edited by Reefkpr; 26.11.2017 at 19:06. Reason: Added to post

I think the translation is cutting off part of my post. When I select the head to check dosing schedule it hangs at Please wait with spinning icon.
    Last edited by Reefkpr; 26.11.2017 at 19:12.

Hello,

in order to test this, you can send us your Doser2 backup file (Settings.par) via GHL Control Center and
    send it to support@ghl-kl.de.

Also keep in mind, that only one connection of GHL Connect and GHL Control Center is possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.