Thread: 6200hv settings

Default 6200hv settings

Hi. I am about to swap my lights out for Hydras, Radion or Kessils if someone can't help me to get a setting. Need something more user friendly.

I have 3 x 6200hv over a 1500 EA reef

Lights are front to back orientation. 38cm above water.

Mixed reef with softies at bottom, LPS bottom to mid, SPS mid to top

I run Triton method and my ICP tests are always good so I'm putting it down to lights why I've had acros strip, slow growth.

Can someone post a proven project with their height above water, HO or HE output and the overall intensity.

Size and depth of tank etc.

Thanks. Chris

Hi Chris
    Here are some proven templates. I'd recommend New Reef for your aquarium. You may have to adjust the times if necessary

Mitras LX - 6200HV Projekte.zip

regards Pit

Hi. Thanks for posting the files but without the % of intensity, mode and height above water I could end up bleaching my corals.

Are there any settings for these files ?

Thanks

It is not so much dependent on how high the LX is above the aquarium, but rather how deep your aquarium is.
    All templates have an increased blue color, so that as much light as possible reaches into the deep area of the aquarium.
    If the aquarium should be deeper than 60cm, use the HO mode.
    You can load the templates into the LighComposer and view them first. There you can see the settings. I adapted NewReef especially for a deeper aquarium with SPS.

regards Pit