Thread: Profilux 4 prepurchase questions.

Cool Profilux 4 prepurchase questions.

Hi all

I went to purchase a profilix 4 controller but not sure of some things and what to buy.

List of things I would like to achieve.

1) control my mitras LX 6100HV using my mobile phone or computer from home or my at work office away from home?.
    2) be able to read my tanks stats like temperature, ph, alk, etc using my mobile or computer from home or at my work office away from home.?
    3)would like to be able to Turn off the pumps for feeding from my phone or computer? is it possible to turn these off from through main unit also?

4) does profilux 4 come with all wires and cables required? if not, then what do I need to buy?

5) what's the difference between the profilux sets, the mega and ultimate set?

6) I want to make the controller control water level and a pump for fresh water topup, is this possible? what equipment should I purchase.
    thanks for looking
    Last edited by SPSQueen; 20.11.2017 at 16:22.

can anyone from GHL provide advice please, I want to order I before the special offer runs out, thanks.

Hallo SPSQueen
    1) control my mitras LX 6100HV using my mobile phone or computer from home or my at work office away from home?.
    yes, you can control them with an APP, PC, and mydghl

be able to read my tanks stats like temperature, ph, alk, etc using my mobile or computer from home or at my work office away from home.?
    Yes, you can do that on demand worldwide

would like to be able to Turn off the pumps for feeding from my phone or computer? is it possible to turn these off from through main unit also?
    yes
    does profilux 4 come with all wires and cables required? if not, then what do I need to buy?
    All the cables you need are included
    what's the difference between the profilux sets, the mega and ultimate set?
    It has different accessories, the Profilux is the same
    see also here:
    I want to make the controller control water level and a pump for fresh water topup, is this possible? what equipment should I purchase.
    thanks for looking
    Yes, it is, you need e. g. a peristaltic pump or a doser2, and one Levelsensor

regards Pit

Hi PIWAWT

thank you so much for answering my questions, I really appreciate your help.

Hallo SPSQueen
    If you would like more detailed information, I recommend that you download the PL4 programming manual, and the Programmable logic guide.

regards Pit

I just saw you have a MitrasHV. I conclude you have a saltwater aquarium.
    Then you can also control the refill water via the conductivity value.
    Then you don't need a level sensor

regards pit