Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problems

Hi,

now it works perfectly in local, but what port do you have to use to connect externally?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Something to add to the bug list. Date is showing a day early. That is on 11/2/2017 1:30AM it is showing 11/01/2017 1:30AM using the ntp feature to set the time. GCC shows proper date. Note: I just updated the app to the newest release and the issue still exists.

Any idea when the App will work for a Profilux 3? i thought it was suppose to be ready in October.

Quote Originally Posted by EgaReef View Post
    Hi,

now it works perfectly in local, but what port do you have to use to connect externally?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
    Only port 80 is supported at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Billfw View Post
    Something to add to the bug list. Date is showing a day early. That is on 11/2/2017 1:30AM it is showing 11/01/2017 1:30AM using the ntp feature to set the time. GCC shows proper date. Note: I just updated the app to the newest release and the issue still exists.
    This should be fixed in the new version from November 7.

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    Any idea when the App will work for a Profilux 3? i thought it was suppose to be ready in October.
    We are working on it as fast as we can but it will probably still take a while.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.