Thread: VorTech-Controller_V104

Default VorTech-Controller_V104

Gents,

in GHLControlCenter_V1106 I'm trying to upgrade the firmware of the Vortech controller from v103 to VorTech-Controller_V104. as soon as I select it starts however during erasing it stops due unexpected error?
    Is this file corrupted or am I doing something wrong?

Txs,
    jan

what Profiux, what firmware?

more details please

if it is a P4 you need 7.10
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

If you are trying to do the PAB-device update with a P4, make sure to have your P4 firmware on 7.10 and also use the newest version of GCC.

Profilux3ex with lastest released firmware as GCC. Also tried via pL4 afsin with latest firmware as GCC and all with same result. It see and starts the upgrade and while erasing it pops up with unexpected error. Coming weekend ill post screenshots