GHL Premium Reseller

You are a reseller and you'd like to see your banner her? Contact us!

Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Doser 1 slave -eratic dosing

Standard Doser 1 slave -eratic dosing

Hi I have recently upgraded a 6 yr old profilux 3ex unit to the new profilux4. I have moved all the old ancillary equipment stuff across including two 6 socket 6d power bars and 4 unit slave doser v1 type. the socket numbering assignment has been carried out as instructed and connected to S1 -S4ports so "sockets" 1-6 for first power bar6D, sockets 7-12 2nd power bar6D and doser 1 at sockets 13-16, I also have a pab5.1 power bar labelled programed/assigned and connected through PAB socket and numbered sockets 18-22. my dosing is done by the first 4 timers setting daily schedule of small amounts. Mostly this works well, however 2 times now in last month to my horror the first two dosing pumps (on sockets 13 & 14) have dumped the entire contents (Redsea NoPox and Redsea reef energy A) into the tank the other two pumps have worked normally dosing merrily away! I'm trying to troubleshoot. If I manually set 13 or 14 socket to on then it doses and switches off when I remove manual override through the pc GHL control centre. Any one any ideas as to what's going on? what else should I do as very frustrating!
    Geändert von MAKDENTAL (10.10.2017 um 12:58 Uhr)

Standard

Please post settings of your Dosing schedule, switch channels and outlets settings page.

Standard

Thank you for replying so promptly. Attached are the jpg’s of settings requested . A puzzle to me is the first 2 pumps are erratic (pumps1and2) and the third is normal (the 4th is currently unused) . before replying I set up a an extra schedule on each of the first 3 pump timers to see what might happen: and at the designated time all 3 performed as they should except the calibration was slightly out in that 25 out of expected 30 ml of water was delivered by each timer. This is easily corrected and not my main concerndosing schedule timer 1.JPGdosing schedule timer2.JPGdosing schedule timer3.JPGdosing schedule timer4.JPGswitch channel settings.JPG

Standard

I do remember many years ago, immediately after restarting the older profilux 3ex (by cutting power) that the doser then did a dump of container contents -I cant remember if 1 or all pumps, but I observed this as it happened and has never happened since-thankfully till now?

I have just tried to re-create this with power cycling both the doser and profilux 4 but everything behaved -did observe all the doser pumps red leds briefly flash on (as when they "dose")-but nothing was actually dosed.

Standard

And so my friends -what's going on?
    Any idea how I'm going to fix this?

Standard

I'd like to take a closer look at this case. Send me an email for further support: info@ghlusa.com

Standard

Will do -thanks Vinny

Stichworte