Thread: Email problem Profilux 4

Default Email problem Profilux 4

Hello

I have a profilux 4 and a 3.1t, in 3.1 the sending of emails work perfect but with the same configuration in 4 does not work. What could be the problem? thnks

Hello,

ProfiLux 4 mail notifications are sent via GHL-Server, which can require enabling
    third party app support in your mail provider settings.

Please see the following forum link for further information:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...ith-ProfiLux-4
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello,this is everything proven and correct, in yahoo and gmail accounts, but profilux does not send them even though the symbol appears on the screen, with 3.1 it sends without problem with the same configuration

After being tested all afternoon, I changed the wifi firmware, I downgrade from 6407 to 6376 and now the sms work
    Because with the new firmware I do not work sms? the firmware that I have in profile 4 is 7.08.

The bad thing is that the scripts do not work well, When are you going to solve the problem? thanks

Hello,

would you please contact our support directly for checking the firmware issues:
    Send us a mail to support@ghl-kl.de.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello,

I wrote them last week but I have not had an answer.

Hello,

sorry for the delay, our support should have reached you via mail meanwhile, didn't they?
    Last edited by MatthiasF; 17.10.2017 at 06:28.

Hello,

The solution I was given was to test with the 6498 wifi versión...... the result is that it still does not work, I have reinstalled the 6376 and it Works.

The problem is that the scripts with the 6376 are not going well and for example only one powerbars of the three I have.

I am going to reinstall and profilux 3.1t because the with profilux 4 has no app, nor web, nor practically email and the myghl is quite slower.

I hope that all this is solved to reinstall Profilux 4, and I am willing to try everything I need so that I do not have the sense of having thrown the money.

Please do not delete my comments is quite ugly on your part