Thread: When is this FW update GHL Control Center V1.1.0.0 full version available

Default When is this FW update GHL Control Center V1.1.0.0 full version available

Hello when will the firmware GCC V1.1.0.0 be available for download without the beta warning, as I don't download test software.
    Thx Paul

No bugs have been reported with this version GCC.

So it's 100% safe? Then why don't you change the wording on the download page to reflect that it's no longer beta? That way gives your customers more security and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortie31 View Post
    So it's 100% safe? Then why don't you change the wording on the download page to reflect that it's no longer beta? That way gives your customers more security and trust.
    Im thinking the same.

The Beta status is removed when a new version of GCC is released, this is nothing new.

Download the newest GCC if you see anything in the changelog that you'd like to use. As mentioned before, no bugs have been reported with this version. This new version includes new firmware for the P4 and WiFi module which now adds token support for those who are using the email notification feature. If this does not interest you, download GCC v1099.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    The Beta status is removed when a new version of GCC is released, this is nothing new.

Download the newest GCC if you see anything in the changelog that you'd like to use. As mentioned before, no bugs have been reported with this version. This new version includes new firmware for the P4 and WiFi module which now adds token support for those who are using the email notification feature. If this does not interest you, download GCC v1099.
    Thankyou for this, so can I take your reply as guaranteeing that the download is safe to use and not at my risk.

That is not what I said. If it is still in beta, download at your own risk. We show this disclaimer in the GCC v1100 download page.

Download only if you find something that you really want to use NOW. Otherwise, please wait for the next GCC version. When that version is released, the beta status for v1100 will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    That is not what I said. If it is still in beta, download at your own risk. We show this disclaimer in the GCC v1100 download page.

Download only if you find something that you really want to use NOW. Otherwise, please wait for the next GCC version. When that version is released, the beta status for v1100 will be removed.
    Vinny I asked "In my original post When would the full version be available??" and wasn't given a correct answer, I do want the features but not on a beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortie31 View Post
    Vinny I asked "In my original post When would the full version be available??" and wasn't given a correct answer, I do want the features but not on a beta version.
    I think what he said was quite clear, its in beta until next release. From what I understand the latest version is always beta until next release and so on. I dont think GHL give timeframe on releases as is normal in active development.