Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: ProfiLux 3: What to do in the case a firmware update failed

Quote Originally Posted by PIWAWT View Post
    Start the Flash program as administrator
    Check the port settings in the Device Manager (COMx). Check another COM port. You can change it under Extended.
    Do you have another power supply for the Profilux? Caution: 12VDC

Attachment 10221
    Sorry is in German

Did all, checked in device manager, changed to com4, followed on flash program, same issue. Tried two other
    power adaptors as I have from doser 1 which is completely same and nothing changed. I have no idea what else to try.

Issue solved. Things which helped - Old 2009 desktop pc with xp os and physical com port present on board. RS232 cable from our server room and brand new flash app from cypres website. It is important to mention
    that flasher which is provided on downloads page did not worked, just new one from chip manufacturer site. Process went fine from first attempt. I've checked within app, serial number and all parameters are visible, load and save data
    works, fw readout is 6.31 as it should be, device is alive again. I will try later today LAN and USB connection as this was initial reason I refreshed firmware.

Thank you very much for help and support. Sometimes without old technology new things cannot work.

Hello!

I have a profilux3 with firmware 5.10. Can you tell me how to update the firmware to 6. I can not find it in the download.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by stargate View Post
    Hello!

I have a profilux3 with firmware 5.10. Can you tell me how to update the firmware to 6. I can not find it in the download.

Thanks for your help.
    Download GHL control center, when you install app you will find in installation directory firmware folder. There you can find latest firmware.

Thank you for the answer.

When I open the control center (my profilux 3 is connected by the USB), I have an error message: "The connected Profilux has too low firmware version and cannot be used with this version of Profilux Control. It is the reason why I need to update the firmware of profilux 3.

In theory I should connect with the ProfiLuxSer, but I do not have a corresponding port on my computer.

What other solution for the update in version 6?

Thank you

If your Profilux has a connection to the PC, you need an emergency update, or you need an very
    old control software.
    You need:
    ProfiLux 3 & 3.1 Emergency Update Instructions
    ProfiLux 3 & 3.1 Emergency Flash Tool
    the newest Firmware. you can find it in the GHCControlCenter installation directory like:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1113\Firmware\ProfiLux 3

regards Pit

PS:The GHLControlCenter must be closed during emercency update.
    Last edited by PIWAWT; 14.03.2018 at 19:33.

Hallo, ich habe einen Profilux 3 mit Firmware 6.29 verbunden via WLAN mit dem PC. Ich möchte auf Firmware 6.43 upgraden. Das neue ControlCenter inkl Firmware ProfiLux3_V643.mhx habe ich heruntergeladen.

Es kommt immer die FehlermeldungFlasherase_no responce 8.jpg

Geht das Update nur über USB Kabel?

Hallo, ja das geht nur über USB direkt
    Gruß Mario