Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrical Expertise Wanted

The kind people at dsuny sent me the pin out as follows

1R =34vdc + to power controller ?-- yes, ( input). the power is from the light panel.
    GND = GROUND
    2B = CHANNEL 1. 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 1. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?
    3G = CHANNEL 2. 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 2. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?
    4Y = CHANNEL 3. 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 3. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?
    5W = CHANNEL 4 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 4. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?

6F = I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS CHANNEL IS ????
    --(out put). PWM signal too. this is for Fan signal. (0-6V) 0V is on. 6V is off.
    the reason of 2 wires, is because fan is too important and we are worry there is cord damage in case.

Please seems you only need GND, 2B,3G,4Y,5W, 6F. if the profilux has it own power input.

Quote Originally Posted by TYC2012 View Post
    The kind people at dsuny sent me the pin out as follows

1R =34vdc + to power controller ?-- yes, ( input). the power is from the light panel.
    GND = GROUND
    2B = CHANNEL 1. 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 1. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?
    3G = CHANNEL 2. 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 2. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?
    4Y = CHANNEL 3. 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 3. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?
    5W = CHANNEL 4 0-4VDC
    -- (out put). this is channel 4. should be 6V. may you sure it is 100% setting?

6F = I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS CHANNEL IS ????
    --(out put). PWM signal too. this is for Fan signal. (0-6V) 0V is on. 6V is off.
    the reason of 2 wires, is because fan is too important and we are worry there is cord damage in case.

Please seems you only need GND, 2B,3G,4Y,5W, 6F. if the profilux has it own power input.

I know this is an old post, but I'm looking at doing this same mod. I was wondering if you ever got this working? I was curious if you needed pull up resistors.

Ok, I just did this tonight and it works great! Seeing this is one of the only threads I could find about this on any forum whatsoever I figured I'd comment.

I used 2 x LEDControl4 Passive's I had laying around and wired up the lights so the GND pin was wired to Pin 1 on the LED Control4 Passive, and the PWM positive pins went to Pins 2, 3, 4 and 5 on the LED Control 4 Passive(s). These lights appear to have a pull up resistor internally as I did not have to provide one.

I wired up the White, and the Combo White/Blue/Red Channels to Channel 1+2 of one of the LEDControl4's, and connected it to L1L2 on my Expansion Box and verified lightning flashes work too. The other 2 channels are on another set of L Ports in my expansion box as I don't need lightning on those ones.