Thread: New standalone and slave doser issue

Default New standalone and slave doser issue

I really do hope you can help. I have been trying to setup my new dosing units without success - I have the software downloaded and all is fine with that, it is seeing both dosers but when I go to configure the slave unit it keeps coming up with PAB*device not responding even though it is seeing it in the control software. I have tried different versions of the software but still the same issues. both units have a solid blue light on them and I have made sure the USB driver is up to date. I really don't know what is going on.

Hi,

Please download and use this version of GCC ONLY for configuring the pump numbering on your D2.1 Slave:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7f1igojac...0.9.1.zip?dl=0

We're aware of this issue with the newer version of GCC and will address it as soon as possible in a future GCC release.

Assign dosing pump numbering
    1. Connect to your Doser
    2. Go to the SYSTEM settings page
    3. Select the GHL Doser 2.1 Slave
    4. Click on CONFIGURATION
    5. Set the numbering of this doser to begin at 5, click OK.

- Once the D2.1 Slave numbering has been set, you can go back to using the newer version of GCC.

If you press the manual override buttons on the slave doser, only the motors on the slave unit should react.

Vinny, you are a superstar thank you so much - worked a treat

i follow your instructions, but when i assigned the pump number for the slave and save it, i'm getting a communication error code 50

We just released a new version of GCC, 1102. This version addresses the PAB device not responding error. Please use that version.

could you please send the link, because the lastest version I can see is for download is gcc 1100

GCC version 1103 is in the downloads listing.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/