Thread: Profilux 3 ex and power bar 6D

Default Profilux 3 ex and power bar 6D

Every time I disconnect my Profilux power supply - my power bar switches itself off.
    Is there a way to keep the power supply to the things attached to powerbar running.
    Eg: My return pump and mitras are connected to power bar --> and they switch off when I disconnect the profilux.

You can configure the initial states for your powerbar. This will tell the Powerbar how to react when it is no longer communicating with your ProfiLux.

Powerbar 6D (NON-PAB)
    1. Leave only the Powerbar 6D connected directly to the ProfiLux, all other devices connected to the S-port must be disconnected for this to work.
    2. Go to the SWITCH CHANNELS AND OUTLETS settings page and select the option PROGRAM DIGITAL POWERBAR...
    3. Select INITIAL STATE OF A DIGITAL POWERBAR.
    4. Check the boxes for the sockets you want to stay on, in case of a disconnect from the ProfiLux.
    5. Click Next, then click PROGRAM NOW.
    6. Reconnect all other devices originally connected to the S-port(s).

Powerbar 6D-PAB
    1. Go to the System settings page and select the Powerbar 6D-PAB from the list of PAB-devices
    2. Click on CONFIGURATION
    3. Check the boxes for the sockets you want to stay on, in case of a disconnect from the ProfiLux.
    4. Click OK.

Brilliant - thank you