Thread: P4 ato and waterchange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default P4 ato and waterchange

When using levelsetting "ATO and Waterchange" ato will not work when using it on a timer.
    The outlet for the atopump just comes on and goes off again after a second or so.
    If ato is set to "always on" everything work as it should.
    Waterchange timer works as it should.
    Why could that be?
    Profilux is latest version

Bjørn
    Last edited by Thidsa; 08.09.2017 at 21:02.

Hi Bjørn,

Can you please go through your settings and see if anything needs changing?

- Sockets are all correctly assigned: Drain water, Fill Water (AWC only), Fill Water (ATO only)
    - ATO timer correctly configured: Days of week to turn on and time of day to activate.
    - Max on-time set correctly: Perhaps the max-on time is only set to a few seconds. This could cause the Fill water (ATO only) socket to turn on briefly, then shut off.

Yes Vinny.
    As i said all this works perfectly when ato is always on, so sockets is ok.
    Max on-time is about 11 minutes to allow waterchange to finish + alittle more. Also work if ato is always on
    Timer looks just like waterchange timer with all days set, event start and a little different times.
    Tried to make another timer with just one time just to see what happened, but socket just came on then off. So same thing.
    Float switches also work and are indicated as the should on level page.
    Remember all is ok if ato is always on.
    I have ato using timer 2 and awc timer 1, but cant imaging that could be the problem

Tried to put awc on controlcurcuit 1 and ato on cc2 and both on timer. Still same problem with ato. When timer is there the outlet just turn on then off. If i then put ato on always on and saves, it turns on and fill until the levelswitch reach its level. So there must be som bug with ato and timers. Anyone else have ato on timer? please respond
    edit:
    Cant have it like this either, when awc is draining ato starts filling......
    Last edited by Thidsa; 11.09.2017 at 18:22.

Hi,

I tested the original configuration and your test configuration and the functions work as expected. This is on a P4 and GCC version 1100.

Please post screenshots of your Control Circuit settings, full timer settings for ATO function, and sockets settings page.