I have some issues with the connectivity between the PWC and my 3 mitras, and I think its a range issue (the P4 is in a sump room with concrete walls, but not roof so in a straight line its a 20cm wooden outer wall of the house, then a wooden roof 20cm with isolation to the P4) - and I experience two of the three mitras work ok, but sometimes thunderstorms are running even when setting it to off, strangly only on two of the mitras. The third one does it own stuff.

All three are on the same channel etc (as well as the PWC), and I tried changing the channels several times in case someone in the neighboorhood should be running the same channel, but same result.

As I said I dont think this is a GHL issue, but is it possible to debug and figure out the signal strength between the P4 and the Mitras.

Right now setting one mitras to master, and the other two slaves it works perfectly (on their own channel), but would be great to be able to use the PWC card ( and from what I think has been said earlier I cant use that card in an extension box?).