Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Profilux Compatible Return Pumps (high flow)

Default Profilux Compatible Return Pumps (high flow)

Im looking for a proper 0-10V controllable return pump. I purchased two Jebao Pumps (DCP), but those are not possible to be controlled by 0-10V anymore.

I know Red Dragon exists, but its quite a price, and I'm looking for a pump that can handle high head pressure (sump in cellar).

So any ideas here of pumps that can be fully controlled by P4, that can lift at least 4 meters @ 25mm return tubes (as the flow meter is 25mm thats the thinnest part of my return) and using a manifold, so looking for a pump that can do at least 10000-15000 l/h @ 4-5 meters. (that gives a bit slack of manifold etc) that CAN be controlled by 0-10V

AquaMedic DC Runner pumps work good with ProfiLux and they are not very expensive. If you like you can even buy pre-configured cables here http://shop.aquarienkontor.de/produc...oducts_id=1915

I don't have mine for very long, but I find it quite loud. They have a relatively high pitch whine. But then I also haven't really given my pump enough time to sttle down and vibration isolation could be better (all hard plumbing).

However, they only go up to 9.000l/h so a little outside of your range.

PS: I also went for the 1-10V control because I thought I need it. But the truth is, so far I have only set the speed with the pendant. A full control loop ought to be possible I guess, but outsite of what I can do with my small setup. (Measuring flow rates or water levels in the overflow)
    And if I change pump rates, I disturb my overflow. I found the need wasn't really there.
    But I suppose you have thought about the need of pump control via ProfiLux.
    Last edited by TilmanBaumann; 27.08.2017 at 23:30.

Hallo
    An AquaBee pump would be a possibility. Instructions for the connection can be found in the appendix, but only in german. But you can use Google Translation

Anschlussanleitung Aquabee 1-10V an Profilux.pdf

Regards Pit

So it's not possible to control Jebao DCP 8000 PUMP with P4 ??

No, because it does not seem to have any 1-10v input connector on the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by sabarish View Post
    So it's not possible to control Jebao DCP 8000 PUMP with P4 ??
    Yes, you can with this: "AquaLink A1" (third-party seller)
    a1manual.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Yes, you can with this: "AquaLink A1" (third-party seller)
    a1manual.pdf
    are You sure that can go with this?
    Jebao 15000 ?
    Have picture of connecting?

Quote Originally Posted by anatimi View Post
    are You sure that can go with this?
    Jebao 15000 ?
    Have picture of connecting?
    Please full reference. DCP DCT DCS DCA, etc... ???
    Read the a1manual.pdf

i read but on site is write that is work for apex ...not for profilux so that was my question?

Quote Originally Posted by anatimi View Post
    i read but on site is write that is work for apex ...not for profilux so that was my question?
    It work with 0-10v control. You only have to adjust cable pin and connector to Profilux pinout, i have 4 AquaLink A1 working well with my profilux.
    If you are unable to do yourself a RJ45 to RJ12 connector buy PL-1680 https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/pro...oxes-adapters/
    Last edited by Gael; 30.03.2020 at 12:45.