Thread: can't use myghl

Default can't use myghl

I has updated p4 anf wifi firmware 7.07 , the p4 connected wireless is open .but when i login In myGHL the online state is greyed out. I tried to reboot but still offline ,in p4 panel the myGHL is blinks.

when i update 7.07,i use flashtool because it fail,now i try update tp 7.08,after update it still show 7.07 version,does i do something wrong?

Hello,

if the ProfiLux 4 firmware upgrade for version 7.08 succeeds, it must show version 7.08, of course.
    Latest wifi module version is 7406, which both are included in GHL Control Center 1.1.0.0.

For the myghl connection you have to set the gateway and dns ip correctly in wireless STA (infrastructure mode) or
    combined STA+AP (AccessPoint) mode, in order to have proper internet access.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi there,

You can perform a P4 firmware update and WiFi module update by following the links below:

P4 firmware update
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj0SH93QoKc

WiFi module update
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-cH-xJmiwU

As MatthiasF mentioned, please go into your COMMUNICATION settings page and check to see that your GATEWAY is entered correctly. This information is what allows your P4 to communicate with the myGHL servers.

Default my update setting

Thank you for reply ,here's my update image, please help me check where i'm doing wrong...

My P4 version is 7.07
    001.jpg

Communication setting,the wifi working find ,other devices can online.
    002.jpg
    003.jpg

Begin update firmware 7.08
    Step 1
    005.jpg

Step 2
    006.jpg
    Last edited by huangdernier; 23.08.2017 at 12:20.

Check device port
    007.png

Step 3 select V708 firmware
    008.jpg

Step 4 This time show message to reset device?
    009.jpg

after reboot the device
    013.jpg

finally reboot ,the version is 7.07
    017.jpg

When i update 7.07 ,i was using Emergency-Update method, maybe that is reason?
    Last edited by huangdernier; 22.08.2017 at 19:29.

Right now myGHL is working,after i setting wifi option 「802.1 b\g\n」~
    But still can't update to firmware 7.08... everytime after device in the bootleader mode , i can't find visual com port ,i already try manual install usb driver ,but it wound't work,any suggest?
    ???.jpg

Hello Huang,

in order to install the USBVCOM port you should try the driver package that PIWAWT posted here:

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...7004#post77004

After installation the USBVCOM port should be visible in devicemanager and you can perform the upgrade.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK, thank you for help , i will try .

Still can't update to 7.08…but my doser 2.1 sa update to1.24 is ok,only doser can't link to MyGHL…
    i can ping to device,when i try register to myghl,it show device not connect…

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G9208 發送

Hello,

successful pinging the network device means that there is a local connection.
    You must ensure that the gateway and dns server addresses are set correctly,
    in order to provide internet access for the ProfiLux 4.