Thread: LX7 Cental Controller

Default LX7 Cental Controller

I'm a bit confused regarding the central controlling for the Mitras LX7 via P4 in GCC using a PWC...

Is the lamps not meant to be detailed controlled my the P4? (like thunderstorms, maintenance mode etc) - from what I can find in GCC the only thing I can control while the lamps are in SLAVE mode (I assume they should be in slave mode while being controlled by P4?) is the composer - all other light settings are ignored, not can I use settings like max output, photo mode etc.

So whats the story with this lamps in slave mode - do I need to enter each lamp and enable slave move / do fine tuning, or can this be controlled via the P4 because the only place I can do anything with the lamps are the composer - rest nothing.

When you have a PLM-PWC card installed on the P4, you can wirelessly control the Mitras. All Mitras would have to be set to slave mode for that to happen.

LX7 light schedules and simulations are controlled through the P4. Create the light schedule on the P4 then transmit the schedule to the slave units.

Fan speed and energy options are independently controlled on each fixture. These are options you only adjust a couple times then leave it alone.

So the Mitras doesn't support fex maintance mode through p4 (own settings on lights when connected to p4). If I click on thunderstorm nothing happens so make me wonder

They are connected in slave mode with peculiar

Quote Originally Posted by alekslyse View Post
    So the Mitras doesn't support fex maintance mode through p4 (own settings on lights when connected to p4). If I click on thunderstorm nothing happens so make me wonder

They are connected in slave mode with peculiar
    All is supported, for maintenance you have to go into that mode and select what you would want to happen and for thunder storms you have to ensure it is set up under illumination settings and ensure the appropriate boxes are ticketed in each illumination run to enable the lighting channel to respond to the simulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaurier7 View Post
    All is supported, for maintenance you have to go into that mode and select what you would want to happen and for thunder storms you have to ensure it is set up under illumination settings and ensure the appropriate boxes are ticketed in each illumination run to enable the lighting channel to respond to the simulations.
    Thats interessting. When I try to check the colors / leds in maintanance mode they just get unchecked during save so strange.

Should all mitras be in slave mode while being controlled by P4 or should one be the master?

Also is it possible to trigger photo mode centrally?

Any light that will be controlled by the P4 should be set to slave mode.

For the time being, photo mode is enabled by directly connecting to each fixture over USB or WiFi.