Thread: 0-10v return pump controlling problem

Default 0-10v return pump controlling problem

Just got to run the Aquabee DC 5000 with Controller and 0-10v cable, connected to L1/L2 port, following setting post found in forum here, but the pump seems still working with it's own program and not running anything I set in Profilux, should be anything wrong?

Thank!

Not knowing what you have done, the suggestion is that the controller is not set to extern.
    Also maybe the wiring is wrong

Hi,

The DC pump controller had been connectred to the profilux L1/2, it's set "external" controlled by the aquarium computer(which Profilux 4 is), nothing appeared in the GCC's 0-10v option. I tried plug the 0-10v cable into another yellow L port, (3/4, 5/6) still the same, nothing changed.

Am I doning anything wrong?

The cable that connects directly to the L-port should be one that was designed to use with our ProfiLux controller.

Any other cable should be first connected to our LBF-AP accessory, then from the LBF-AP to the ProfiLux.

Since this is connected to the L1/L2 port:
    1. Go to the 1-10V INTERFACE settings page and select L1.
    2. Set the function to STREAM PUMP 1. This will assign the pump as a Stream pump.
    3. Go to an unused STREAM GROUP settings page.
    4. Select PUMP 1 from the RIGHT column and click the LEFT-pointing arrow to assign Stream pump 1 to this Stream group.
    5. Use the Stream group settings page to set the behavioral patterns of your pump.
    6. Save settings.