Thread: Wi-Fi Problems

Default Wi-Fi Problems

Right not sure what's going on here at all. The Profilux has been assigned a static IP and the relevant ports forwarded. I can ping the unit successfully and also access it through the static IP thats been assigned through Chrome.

I can also access it through My GHL but accessing it through My Control Centre is very hit and miss and when I can it always goes to error code 50.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Hi Lincsreefer,

A couple of questions:
    When you say you have ports forwarded etc, are you accessing the PL4 from a remote network/location? Over the internet?
    What is your PL4 firmware and WiFi module firmware version?
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Quote Originally Posted by ReefClownMIA View Post
    Hi Lincsreefer,

A couple of questions:
    When you say you have ports forwarded etc, are you accessing the PL4 from a remote network/location? Over the internet?
    What is your PL4 firmware and WiFi module firmware version?
    No trying to access it via the same network. Firmware and Wifi both using the latest versions.

7.07 for the Prof 4 and 7.36 Wifi module

Can access it anytime via My GHL anytime.

I had success logging into the web interface on the P4 and enable wifi there also, then wait around 20 minutes after reboot before trying wifi again (of course adding the P4 manually and not auto detection).