Thread: Programming Mitras LX6100

Default Programming Mitras LX6100

Hello,

I have just bought 4 Mitras LX6100 to operate with my Profilux 4.
    Here start the nightmare. There is absolutely no instruction how to get them connected to the Profilux and then managed through the GCC.

Are we supposed to be IT expert before using GHL items?

My Profilux 4 is connected through USB to my PC.
    I have inserted the card PWC which is flashing red (is that normal ? No instruction to know).
    Then?
    Do we have to set something on the Mitras?
    Do we have to do something to establish a connection? On the Mitras ? On the Profilux ? In the GCC ? I don't know.
    Are we supposed to monitor the Mitras in the GCC through "Illumination" or do we have to use the Mitras interface in the GCC?
    And how?
    Thanks, I am really disappointed...

With a PWC card, ProfiLux becomes the Master.

- Set all Mitras to Slave mode either from the side display or in GCC.
    - Set each Mitras to the correct Address. For example, Mitras #1, set to Address #1. Mitras #2, set to Address #2.
    - Make Mitras and ProfiLux are all on the same channel. By default they are set to channel 11.
    - Connect to the P4, go to LIGHT COMPOSER and upload your schedule there or create a new project.

- All changes you want to make to your lighting schedule should now be done on the P4, not the Mitras.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    With a PWC card, ProfiLux becomes the Master.

- Set all Mitras to Slave mode either from the side display or in GCC. OK understand
    - Set each Mitras to the correct Address. For example, Mitras #1, set to Address #1. Mitras #2, set to Address #2. OK understand
    - Make Mitras and ProfiLux are all on the same channel. By default they are set to channel 11. understand for the Mitras, but where I am supposed to set the channel in the Profilux ???
    - Connect to the P4, go to LIGHT COMPOSER and upload your schedule there or create a new project. How I create a new project? Is there some example available? Can I use the "Illumination" entries?

- All changes you want to make to your lighting schedule should now be done on the P4, not the Mitras.
    Many thanks

On your ProfiLux, if you go to the SYSTEM settings page and select the PLM-PWC expansion card, you will see the option to set the channel. This will also be set to 11, by default.

When you click on LIGHT COMPOSER, you will be prompted to select an existing project or use our template. Select our template and light composer will open.

You can see how a light schedule is created by watching this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7eboiR5hzM