Thread: Connecting Mitras to MyGHL not working

Default Connecting Mitras to MyGHL not working

I am trying to get my myGHL ids that are associated with each of my LX7 fixtures verified and recognized by myGHL. In following the manual, it demonstrates connecting a doser to myGHL, versus an LX7, via GHL Command Center (GCC) and specifies navigating to a system menu with a myGHL active checkbox. However, when I connect my LX7 to the GCC I cannot locate a system menu nor a myGHL active checkbox. I do have, however, unique myGHL ids for each of my LX7s. So my question is how can I register my LX7 in my GHL?

Hello nycman,

the myGHL settings can be found in GHL Control Center, when you navigate
    the "Communication" page:
    Capture.PNG

The rest is, as you already mentioned, according to the Doser2 setup.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi there. When I go to MyGHL and attempt to add a device by entering its MyGHL ID, I get a message that says "This site says... Device is not connected to MyGHL". And in the connection section for the light in GCC the security code is ---.
    2.jpg2.jpg2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (44.4 KB, 6 views)

Hello nycman,

the more relevant networking configuration parameters are in the lower section of this page.
    Gateway-IP DNS-Server-IP and status checkboxes are important, in order to communicate with the myGHL-server.

Post these, too.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.