Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P4 email notifications

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Actual data and probe values will be made available once we have finalized "Token" support. It will be made available in an upcoming firmware update.
    Any rough idea of when this will be guys?

I've had mine running a little while and I recieve updates twice a day so I am happy it's working. I have had a couple of alarm emails! But since the parameters aren't passed over yet it gave me a bit of a fright :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Any rough idea of when this will be guys?
    Hi Bandit,
    GHL does not provide dates prior to release, to avoid disappointing expectations.
    GHL is however working on it diligently. All of the updates go through extensive testings, this sometimes can take some time, however the time is taken to make sure the update is as stable as we all expect.
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Is there a guide in the manual to set up emails and alarms?
    Can anyone describe me how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by totorus View Post
    Is there a guide in the manual to set up emails and alarms?
    Can anyone describe me how to do it?
    You can choose a function from the list, which shall trigger a mail.
    A mail will be sent, if you chose on alarm, or at times (interval, certain time).

The token support for the mail body is not yet supported by the ProfiLux 4 firmware.
    When it is ready, we will show you how to set it up.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I just updated to the latest stable GCC, and firmware 7.06. I am assuming emails is only on the BETA GCC with 7.07?. I still don't see anything on the menu to set up email.

Correct, v1.0.9.9 & fw 7.07 contain the email notifications.
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Will GHL be enabling TLS authentication for sending mail? ( Profilux 4 )

Hello,

sending mails by ProfiLux 4 is done by transmitting the mail encrypted to GHL-Mail-Server and forwarding it via TLS to the designated mail provider.
    It is the same mechanism as used already on ProfiLux 3 and works flawlessly.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

sending mails by ProfiLux 4 is done by transmitting the mail encrypted to GHL-Mail-Server and forwarding it via TLS to the designated mail provider.
    It is the same mechanism as used already on ProfiLux 3 and works flawlessly.
    Thanks for that, I just got it working.
    Last edited by TheTemplateBlog; 05.03.2018 at 20:17.