Thread: Connect 1-10V output to events

Default Connect 1-10V output to events

How can I trigger / direct control an 1-10V output for an event?

Example at ATO I can send a specific voltage output to a regular 1-10V port?

Can you please explain exactly what it is that you need to be performed?

If you use our float or optical sensors, you do not need to make any adjustments to any 1-10v settings. Even with a DIY sensor, it would be connected to our PLM-ADIN card. No 1-10v adjustments are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Can you please explain exactly what it is that you need to be performed?

If you use our float or optical sensors, you do not need to make any adjustments to any 1-10v settings. Even with a DIY sensor, it would be connected to our PLM-ADIN card. No 1-10v adjustments are needed.
    You are correct about the floats, and I do use the PLM-ADMIN as well as your flotes.

But I want to use the 1-10V to trigger on/off of a 12v solenoid with your EVG-AP-2F-HIC (0v off 10v on) - Just wondering how I can be able to trigger an event on ATO fill to enable 10V on 1-10V port 1 or something like that

Same would regard if I ran some kind of 0-10v pump on the 0-10v port (like jebao) where I want to turn down the pump during some kind of event.

Why not just wire a regular power cord to the solenoid and connect it to a Powerbar socket? An EVG-AP board is not needed.

That kind of board is meant for lighting purposes.

Use one of our sensors, setup the ATO function with that sensor, and assign the function to the outlet that has the solenoid connected to it.