Thread: Auto turn off one outlet if another one turns off and flow meter logic

Default Auto turn off one outlet if another one turns off and flow meter logic

Couple of questions here... On the P4 is it possible

1. To get more lines for programmable logic or when you hit 32 lines you cant expand the P4 anymore with custom logic?
    2. Is it possible to make logic based on another outlet? Say if I click off on one outlet the other one turns off (like if the return pump is turned off the skimmer stops)
    3. How can I make logic on flow meter. If flow is below xx lph or 0 then turn off a socket.

Hi, I would also love to know the answers to 2. and 3. I am trying to get my skimmer to shut off whenever the return is off and turn back on 10. minutes after the return is on but it does not work. I have created a "DELAYEDON" function in G1 and used "Stream Pump" as the input. I have than defined my Return Pump as "Stream Pump". Than I defined my skimmer as "Programmable Logic 1" and... NOTHING HAPPENS!?!?

Moreover, after I do this both the skimmer and the return turn off, unless I tick the "Invert" box in each of them...

I am sure this is the best controller out there but until I get around the logic of the programming I am kind of sorry that I did not go with the NEPTUNE APEX...

Quote Originally Posted by VJARDIM View Post
    I am sure this is the best controller out there but until I get around the logic of the programming I am kind of sorry that I did not go with the NEPTUNE APEX...
    Well you can say that again.......
    Something is off here in these forums. There is a lot of unanswered questions that stays like that forever.
    Vinny is answering most of them, but if he don't know, someone else at ghl should step in there.
    These programmable logics are a grey aera to most it seems.....but ghl staff should know them...
    Put out examples of what is possible and people can change them and use as it fits them....

Quote Originally Posted by alekslyse View Post
    Couple of questions here... On the P4 is it possible

3. How can I make logic on flow meter. If flow is below xx lph or 0 then turn off a socket.
    Would be interested in this one too. Anyone figure this out or is it just not possible with current programming features?