Thread: Pluggage of Alkalinity Tubing

Frage Pluggage of Alkalinity Tubing

Good night all, Has anyone experienced repeated plugging of their alkalinity tubing as I have? I am using a SA 2.1 which doses up to 8 times per day based on pH so there is regular movement through the tube but i'm still this experiencing this issue, sould it be the size of the tubing? I am using 2.5 mm ID tubing , is this too small?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaurier7 View Post
    Good night all, Has anyone experienced repeated plugging of their alkalinity tubing as I have? I am using a SA 2.1 which doses up to 8 times per day based on pH so there is regular movement through the tube but i'm still this experiencing this issue, sould it be the size of the tubing? I am using 2.5 mm ID tubing , is this too small?
    What are you dosing? I'm dosing alk to the tune of 120 mL /day, in 150x 0.8mL doses, and have been since last year... no blockage, no tube change, etc... I use soft vinyl airline tubing.
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

I'm dosing the alkalinity (part 2) of the ESV B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System which was diluted as per instruction.