Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center 1.0.9.7, ProfiLux V7.06, WiFi V6318

Default GHL Control Center 1.0.9.7, ProfiLux V7.06, WiFi V6318

The new updates will give you a significant higher transmission speed for the P4 WiFi connection.

Many testers supported us to improve the WiFi connection, thank you all very much for that!
    In all systems of testers and us a reliable connection with myGHL and GCC was possible, also at the same time.

Thenew WiFi-module firmware is integrated in this GCC version for the first time.
    We will publish detailled update instructions for the WiFi-module later today.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello , thanks
    updated GCC
    when I open Communication tab I have an error :
    Communication error!
    Error Code: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua-Passion View Post
    Hello , thanks
    updated GCC
    when I open Communication tab I have an error :
    you must update the P4 firmware, too
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

update instructions for the WiFi module now available for download

P4 firmware is already 7.06 ( beta test version )
    this 7.06 is different ? I have "firmware is up-to-date"
    wifi updated from 6312 to 6318

if you had a beta you also must update, the final 7.06 has some more features which are required for the new GCC

hello ,
    profilux4 connected by usb
    "Extra"->"Firmware update"
    selected : \GHLControlCenter_V1097\Firmware\ProfiLux 4\ProfiLux4_V706_rom.mhx
    It return error :
    This file is not suitable for updating this device !
    unable to update
    GCC version :1.0.9.7
    wifi : 6318
    web content version 1.02
    profilux firmware version : 7.06 ( from test version mail )

EDIT:
    Ok , used the wrong "Firmware update" button :-/ (PAB) sorry
    seems good now

An other thing , the "Firmware update" button on the "System" tab dont do anything here ("Extra"->"Firmware update" work )
    thanks
    Last edited by Aqua-Passion; 22.04.2017 at 15:40.

Hello. I already updated GCC 1.0.9.7. But, do I also need to update the wifi? Sorry but this is my first PROFILUX.

when you have no trouble with WiFi then you need not to update

Trying to update but it is never done. The updateprocess has been going on for 10min now. The update is in progress....