Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leak Detection

With the sensor connected it does the same thing , could it be a bad module?

I don't know what you mean exactly with "same thing".

The question is: is the shown level sensor state responding?
    Means: watch the state in GCC and "simulate" water contact, e.g. touch the needles

does the shown state change accordingly?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi, the statement " it does the same thing" in this case means when I connect the sensor and switch the level input to LeakDetection the P4 immediately begins to alarm (does the same thing as when there is no sensor is connected) . I have not been able to test the actual sensor functionality as I have not yet gotten to the point where the actual Leak Detecting Sensing Sustem isn't in the alarm state.

so you connect the leak sensor and then you enable the leak function and the alarm goes on?

maybe better post some screen shots of the settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I will get around to this very soon!

Was this problem resolved? I installed the leakage interface and the leakage sensor yesterday following the P4 resource guide instructions. I have the red led light lit on the interface indicating that it is connected to the P4. It is connected to the "green" level port and level sensor at 3. The leakage sensor is connected and no light. When I set it to "leakage detection", I immediately get the alarm and the switch channels set to fill water (return pump and skimmer) turn off. I manually reset and the alarm immediately activates. I have tried all control units and even played with the sensor # and still get the same alarm. This happens only on the "leakage detection" setting. Similarly, when I disconnect the leakage interface from the P4, the alarm remains and does not reset. The alarm goes away if I deselect "leakage detection". Any advice would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Going Deep View Post
    Was this problem resolved? I installed the leakage interface and the leakage sensor yesterday following the P4 resource guide instructions. I have the red led light lit on the interface indicating that it is connected to the P4. It is connected to the "green" level port and level sensor at 3. The leakage sensor is connected and no light. When I set it to "leakage detection", I immediately get the alarm and the switch channels set to fill water (return pump and skimmer) turn off. I manually reset and the alarm immediately activates. I have tried all control units and even played with the sensor # and still get the same alarm. This happens only on the "leakage detection" setting. Similarly, when I disconnect the leakage interface from the P4, the alarm remains and does not reset. The alarm goes away if I deselect "leakage detection". Any advice would be appreciated.
    Hi, I have not since tried to get this working , I’ll give it a try this coming week.

I know this old thread, dumaurire have you sort it out? I have the same issue