Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leak Detection

Default Leak Detection

Hi all, I'm having an issue getting the leak detection to work , after connecting and enabling leak detector in level it immediately goes into alarming and does not reset. I verified functionality of the port with a level sensor and it worked without issue , any advice would be appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaurier7 View Post
    Hi all, I'm having an issue getting the leak detection to work , after connecting and enabling leak detector in level it immediately goes into alarming and does not reset. I verified functionality of the port with a level sensor and it worked without issue , any advice would be appreciated .
    I would really appreciate if someone (GHL) can respond to the above, thanks.

Do you have the Reset error automatically box checked? This option is found in the corresponding control circuit in the Level settings page.

That will disable the alarm when the sensor no longer detects saltwater.

Hello Vinny! Yes the box is checked , doesn't make any difference as it goes into alarm immediately without even seeing any water!

To which L port do you have this connected to?
    Please post a few screenshots of your Level settings page and Socket and outlets page if you have this function assigned to a socket.

I have it connected to Level port #4 , I have 3 Flow sensors connected to Level ports #1-3 .

You should have it setup like this:
    Leaker.JPG

- Select a control circuit
    - Set operation mode to Leakage detection
    - Select Reset error automatically, if desired
    - Set used sensor to 4
    - Save settings

Night, I am pretty familiar with the set up procedure now , I'm even using the programming logic! I have it all set up as you instruct and I'm getting the same response but I'll double check just to be safe.

Hello, I have done some more checks and found that it doesn't matter what level input is used for Leak Detection! Once any of them are selected the unit immediately goes into alarm weather or not the LD module/ sensors are connected!

yes, and this is the correct behaviour

no sensor connected is equal to sensor present with water detected

-> connect sensor and you will see no alarm unless water is detected
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.