GHL Premium Reseller

You are a reseller and you'd like to see your banner her? Contact us!

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123
Zeige Ergebnis 21 bis 24 von 24

Thema: Conductivity Probe values drifting down

Standard

So I have continued to experience a problem with the probe. Even placing the probe in an area of high flow shows a slow steady decline in readings. I understand the micro bubble theory but it renders the probe as an unreliable and ultimately a mostly useless piece of equipment. If I want a reliable reading it requires me to remove the probe, shake it off, put it back in the water and wait for it to stabilize. This does not fit with the intended design of a continuous monitoring probe. I am not sure how to resolve this. I will most likely contact support directly or try posting on R2R.

Standard

kvarano,

This issue has been solved since May. We asked customers who has had these issues to please contact us for their replacement probe.

Please see post 46 for contact info:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...very-day/page5

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Vinny Beitrag anzeigen
    kvarano,

This issue has been solved since May. We asked customers who has had these issues to please contact us for their replacement probe.

Please see post 46 for contact info:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...very-day/page5
    Thank you Vinny. I lead a very busy life and this is the first I have followed up and did not see the other thread. I will contact GHL support.

Standard

I have the same issue for a year with my P3 set. When I take the probe out of water for a seconds and put it back, the value will be correct. After one or two days, the value will drifting down again.
    I belive your theory is right,How to solve it? Thanks.