Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manual or guide for setting up Webserver

Default Manual or guide for setting up Webserver

I'm looking for a manual or a guide on how to setup the webserver. There was no instruction manual included in the box, and the downloadable manual does not include any instructions on how to set this up. I've also checked the profilux 4 programming manual.

Thanks.

Hello,

for setting up the WiFi-module parameters, you can follow this forum posting:

Configuring the WiFi module:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...he-WiFi-module

The webserver is not fully activated and does not allow
    viewing or controlling ProfiLux 4 settings at this time.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I understand that the webserver currently have very limited capabilities, though I would still like to set it up for the future update. Or are you saying that currently there is no webserver? Also, is there an ETA on when the webserver will be operational and fully functional?

Hello,

of course, there will be a webserver, which replaces the current webserver known from ProfiLux 3 in the future.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello ,
    There is another way than "myghl" to access the webserver of the profiler 4?
    I try to access the controller with the local IP address
    It asks me the identifiers, I tried "Guest" and empty password
    But it does not show anything
    The web server does not work at all or we can already access the state of the controller?
    Thank you in advance for your answers
    Best regards, Stephane

no, the web server is at the moment still only useful for chaning the WiFi settings

we are working still on the web interface and the App

I know that you (and mayn others) are very anxious to see them, we work hard on it, I think we come up with something really great very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    no, the web server is at the moment still only useful for chaning the WiFi settings

we are working still on the web interface and the App

I know that you (and mayn others) are very anxious to see them, we work hard on it, I think we come up with something really great very soon
    Thanks , I'll wait
    As I said in another post I am looking for another way (mobile) to calibrate the probes in particular
    The controller is in a different room of probes is it is quite complicated to run between the two
    A calibration option in GCC is provided in future updates ?
    I do not have the option in GCC, I could have done it with a laptop
    Or the option in an android application would be perfect

Thank you for your answers
    Best regards, Stephane
    Last edited by Aqua-Passion; 09.04.2017 at 13:51.

Hi Stephane,

yes, and the calibration via GCC is actually already prepared (in firmware and GCC)

we will see this in one of the next updates

Thanks a lot for your answers
    It's perfect I'll wait no problems
    It came out not long ago and I understand
    In any case for the moment, congratulations for this controller, it is very well
    I had a competitor model before but nothing to do with this one!
    Good work !
    I do not regret my purchase
    Thank you !

Best regards, Stephane
    Last edited by Aqua-Passion; 09.04.2017 at 13:53.

To access the webserver try using admin as the username and Starfish as password. From here you can upgrade the wifi module to the latest firmware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-cH-xJmiwU