Thread: newest soft ware update

Default newest soft ware update

having lots of problems

what is the newest profilux 3 and expansion box update? also what is the newest ghl command center software?

thanks
    Michael

Hello Michael,

you can always find latest software packages on our Download page:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/

Corresponding device firmwares are inside of GHL Control Center after the installation.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I downloaded every version and now I cannot connect my brand new profillux mini or my mitras fixture either. I am past **********, I am on another pc and still not able to connect, when I go into gcc it tells me device not found. I go into deveice manager and I see both mitras and mini bit they are not assigned to a port. I have placed them on auto and still gcc doesn't see them. I need to call a help line as going back and forth on a web page just isn't working for me.

please help

You need not to download every version, just use the newest version, this will do it.

So you can see both devices in the Windows device manager.
    But you write
    hey are not assigned to a port
    I have no idea what this means.

Are the drivers are working fine, no exclamation marks?
    Then there is also a COM-number shown. Use this number rather than "auto" in the GCC connection settings.

If this doesn't help please post here screenshots of your GCC connection settings and the device manager.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.