Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux 4 Release

These bugs will be fixed in next release of GHL Control Center.

Thank you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have the PLM/PWC and it seems to talk to my 4 mitras... but the card does not appear in GCC.

I have the ProfiTouch and it seems to work but it doesn't appear in the GCC menus so I cant configure colours etc.

Thanks

Thanks for reporting this JayHoe,
    this will be fixed soon.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Under the temperature probe settings, the "Adjust Temperature" does nothing. I open it, try to raise/adjust the temperature 0.7 degrees, hit ok, but nothing happens, though the circle spins as if it did something. Save changes remains grayed out and the temperature remains the same. Using GCC 1.092.

I used 5 NIST Traceable thermometers to get my reading to be sure it was off.

Quote Originally Posted by daelie View Post
    Under the temperature probe settings, the "Adjust Temperature" does nothing. I open it, try to raise/adjust the temperature 0.7 degrees, hit ok, but nothing happens, though the circle spins as if it did something. Save changes remains grayed out and the temperature remains the same. Using GCC 1.092.

I used 5 NIST Traceable thermometers to get my reading to be sure it was off.
    Hello daelie,

this is known already and to be included in the next release.
    As far as I know, it should not even be there.

Maintenance defaults to 120 mins (a bit dangerous? Safer as 1 perhaps?) however if you amend the time of the pause it doesn't save it and it remains as 120mins.

Quote Originally Posted by JayHoe View Post
    Maintenance defaults to 120 mins (a bit dangerous? Safer as 1 perhaps?) however if you amend the time of the pause it doesn't save it and it remains as 120mins.
    Acknowledged and will be fixed in the next firmware release.

I hope someone can help I've bought an avast Davy Jones skimmer locker with a level sensor and have no idea how to set it up turn turn my skimmer off when the locker is full

When I turn my Profilux on, it gets endlessly stuck in a "start 1-4" page on the display screen. I can click settings, and it asks me about turning feed mode on? I can't get out of this "start 1-4" page. Please explain how to alleviate this.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsokj1988 View Post
    When I turn my Profilux on, it gets endlessly stuck in a "start 1-4" page on the display screen. I can click settings, and it asks me about turning feed mode on? I can't get out of this "start 1-4" page. Please explain how to alleviate this.

has been fixed with coming update (this evening)