Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doser 2.1 unable to dose 0.1ml

Can you try the following please:
    1. Download latest GCC
    2. Try dosing 0.1/0.5 again. If still does not work..
    3. Re-apply firmware
    4. Dose again.
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Downloaded latest GCC (v1.0.9.6) and re-applied firmware 1.24 still cannot. I set it to dose 2.5ml once a day, and the calculated daily dosing amount is 2ml (supposed to be 2.5ml). If I changed it to dose 0.9ml, the calculated daily dosing amount is 0ml. It just doesn't dose anything in decimal. As you can see the screen shot attached. ML_GHL_Doser.jpg

Can someone enlighten me by showing a print screen of the calculated "daily dosing amount" lesser than 1ml or in decimal eg, 1.6ml.

the internal resolution of the calculated daily amount is 1

sorry for that, but I think this is a minor problem
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The specs said that it can dose 0.1 ml and that's the reason I bought GHL. So will there be any firmware update to rectify this problem?

Did you find any solution on this? Is it correct the Doser 2.1 can NOT dose 0.1ml and only 1ml minimum? That is a problem for me who ordered two dosers to drop dose aquaforest products :/

The Doser 2.1 can dose in 0.1ml increments as long as the pump speed is set to (0) or (1). Once the schedule has been set, if the total daily amount is below 1ml, GCC will still display 1ml as it is the lowest value that can be shown, but the doser will still dose the requested amounts below 1ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    The Doser 2.1 can dose in 0.1ml increments as long as the pump speed is set to (0) or (1). Once the schedule has been set, if the total daily amount is below 1ml, GCC will still display 1ml as it is the lowest value that can be shown, but the doser will still dose the requested amounts below 1ml.
    Ah, so its just a bug in the software? I assume that will be fixed down the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Nope. When I changed dosing to 0.1ml it will display as 0ml and not 1ml. See attached. And it will not dose at all.

ML_GHL_Doser_2.JPG

Has this issue been fixed ?
    Dosing amounts below 1ml will be importent for me when i decied to buy a ghl doser or not.
    My current grotech can dose 1ml as a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vega77 View Post
    Has this issue been fixed ?
    Dosing amounts below 1ml will be importent for me when i decied to buy a ghl doser or not.
    My current grotech can dose 1ml as a minimum.
    No. Probably you have to wait for Doser 3.0 or consider other brands.