Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doser 2.1 unable to dose 0.1ml

Default Doser 2.1 unable to dose 0.1ml

I am not able to dose anything lesser than 1 ml, both automatic or manual dosing. I have tried changing the speed to 0 and 1, but still can't dose 0.1 ml (or 0.9 ml).

Is mentioned in the specification that doser 2.1 can dose 0.1 ml. Please advise.

Some more details would greatly be apreciated.

Does the doser deny to dose this amount or can't you enter the value in GCC?

Slave or Standalone?

Firmware?

etc.?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I can enter the decimal value, eg. 0.1 ml but system will not dose when it reaches the time to dose for automatic dosing. For manual dosing, when enter amount with decimal, when click "OK", no reaction on doser. And when amount changed to 1 ml, it dosed.

Mine is Standalone and firmware is 1.24.

do you use the slowest speed for this extreme small amount?

has the doser been calibrated at this speed?

do you use newest GCC?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I have calibrated the pump at 0 speed at 8.5 ml/min. When dosing at 0.5 ml per dose per day, pump didn't dose at the dosing time scheduled. Even dose manually using "dose specific amount", it doesn't dose when click OK (no reaction) for anything less than 1ml.

I have tried both GCC (10.9.1) and myGHL.com also same (doesn't dose).

Is this a common problem or just my unit?

It will not dose under 1ml if the correct settings have not been entered. Please post a screenshot of the dosing schedule settings.

I already did the setting as per Matthias advice. Because it doesn't dose lesser than 1 ml, so I have no choice but to change to 1 ml per dose.

ML_GHL_Doser_Overview.jpg
    ML_GHL_Doser_General.jpg
    ML_GHL_Doser_Calibration.jpg
    ML_GHL_Doser_Schedule.jpg
    ML_GHL_Doser_Mode.jpg

Just wondering, did you check the time settings on the doser?
    If the doser's time is off, it may be dosing that 0.1mL at a time you're not looking?
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Yes, the doser time was set correctly (on the overview print screen). I can see the doser dose when I changed it to 1 ml but not 0.1ml.