Thread: Mitras LX6209 fan question

Frage Mitras LX6209 fan question

*LX6209?! I mean LX7206 *

I got my four LX7206 lamps mounted yesterday and I am giving them a bit of a test run. I have 4 lamps and see that the temperatures and fan speeds across 3 of them are pretty much identical, but one of them is different. They are running now and the readings currently are:-

Mitras 1 - 60% 58c
    Mitras 2 - 60% 58c
    Mitras 3 - 100% 54c
    Mitras 4 - 60% 58c

Is there any reason for this? The fan kicks in sooner, goes faster and runs on longer than the other 3. Should I be concerned?

The lights look great and even my wife is impressed!

Many Thanks

John
    Last edited by JayHoe; 08.02.2017 at 12:20.

but one of them is different
    #3 is running with 100%, no wonder it´s warmer (and should be brighter) so the fan has more to do.

No Gunther, they are all running at the same brightness, number 3 FAN is at 100% and the other fans are at 60%.

Why would one fan run sooner and faster than the others even when all the lights are doing the same thing?

because you havethe max. fan speed for 1 Mitras at 100%, the others are set for 60%

check the energy options of each light
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias,

that was the solution! Many thanks.

So what would be the recommended max running temperature and max fan speed?

depends on how much power you need

if the light output is sufficient with the default settings let them as they are, otherwise increase
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.