Hi GHL team,

I have listed all the things that bother me and that would make my GHL ecosystem perfect.

-> Stream Group:
- «*Behavior during feed pause*» a value instead of «*at minimum*» or off (because for wavebox, minimum need to be set to 0 and want to lower wave during feed pause, not stop them.)

-> Constant Flow:
- In flow sensor, add a Feed Pause column where we can set a flow value to have the ability to reduce or stop the return pump during feeding.
- Disable alarme for flow sensor during maintenance (and feed-pause if 1st point)

-> Illumination:
- Make moon phase time simulation shifted with seasonal lighting.
- Make moon phase smooth fading when start/end to not have sudden change in light.

-> Vortech:
- Report pump error status as an alarm
- Add a backup/restore file option, like SMS module.

-> Maintenance:
- Add a fading time column to 1-10v interfaces and mitras lightbar, this will allow to fade to the desired value with no sudden change.
- Same thing for mitras lx

-> Dosing Pump:
- Add a refill option for doser in the Profilux LCD screen menu

-> Touch:
- Make level alarms be fully labeled with their description, like alarm on mail or web interface and not just "Alarm Niv.x"
- Make bright go from value in setting to 100% when we touch-it and return to setting value after few second like the Profilux LCD display.

-> Measurement Data:
- Add Flow Sensor

-> SMS-PAB:
- Make alarms more detailed (flow, level…)
- Add a reaction time to digital input like level sensor.

-> Web Interface:
- Add personalized labels for feed pause and maintenance on web interface, like they are shown on the Touch

-> Magnetic stirrers:
- Make Manual Override working (on off button missing).

Thank for all. :-)