Thread: setting up myghl via bt fibre newest superhub

Default setting up myghl via bt fibre newest superhub

Im after getting some help off some one that might have a BT fibre connection im a new user to BT and have recently swapped from Sky, my problem is I cannont connect to MYGHL im using the bt superhub latest one available.

on sky I Could connect directly without an issue but the sky router is limited to allow me to view web server and so as I don't have a static ip, and the router is locked down to a paid dynamic dns server, bt allows the use of many, namely no ip.

I have tried everything under the sun to connect my profilux to myghl with no joy. I continually get "Device is not connected to MyGHL" Its really beginning to wind me up, as the whole point to upgrade to the profilux 3, was to have connectivity.

I can connect to the webserver inputting the ip on my laptop and via my phone away from the house.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards Rick
    Last edited by spacecookies; 30.11.2016 at 01:21.

I understand not much of what you've written and what the ProfiLux has to do with BT fibre or sky, but it looks like you have trouble to get your ProfiLux into your network.

As soon as the P3 is successfully in your home network (either DHCP or static, it doesn't matter) ProfiLux will connect to the myGHL server.
    Means: As long as you can't access internally the web interface or through GCC using the IP myGHL will not work either.

-> if the ProfiLux is not correctly embedded in your home network (IP, DNS, or gateway wrong) it is not able to connect to our server.

So first the P3 must be successfully integrated in your home network.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Additional info: For sure, the PL must be able to connect to the internet to use mvGHL.

So if you integrate the PL correct into your home network but block the outgoing port 80 (web access) for the PL, it won´t work.

Default So it goes on

I have connected to my network i can run the webserver from laptop and also on phone from out of house.

I get the ghl icon on my p3 that flashes. I still cannot connect to the p3 via myghl.

It was connected but i changed isp and upgraded it to the ex version via expansion board from my 2plus.

Tried everything....

PM for direct support sent
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.